Thursday 23 August 2012

Dun got my shit togethah

Hey there fuckoes [if anyone is indeed paying attention].
So I've been *relatively* sober lately... wow.
Been working on my youtube channel - youtube.com/user/unsoundsoundinfo
I got me a girly and all the things!

Yeah we never saw any of that coming. What a boring cunt I am becoming. I was reading my 'gin night post' and the aftermath. Some insane shit right there. Very unhealthy altogether, not that I regret a fucking second of it.
Not to go into detail, but I actually wouldn't be in the position I'm in now if not for that night.

Might be moving out of this crumby apartment, might even get a job. Maybe not, who knows? And even if I don't, I'm pretty content with how things are for the moment (yeah, not to tempt fate and suggest it will all fuck up in my face... *grimace face*).

To paraphrase Waits in 'Cigarettes and Coffee' - the best thing about 'quitting' is knowing you can have another one, so who knows?.. for old times' sake soon I might just get fucking sloshed and spend a night on here, reconnecting properly with all y'all and give you a good old dose of the good old PryON doing what I do best.

peace, bitches

P.S. Sorry about the popup ads, but I really can't be arsed finding out how to remove them, so CLICKEM! Not even sure where the account is or my login or how to get any money I definitely haven't made enough of, but click 'em anyway DO IT!

3 comments:

  1. But PryON, I get no pop ups.

    Glad things are working out for you, thanks for the cookie cutter blog, it's unlike you and amazes me.

    Much love
    D4

    (because if you're gonna be fucking odd I might as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn nigga, you're getting weak


    JK, fucking tear that bitch that is life right open like a piece of virgin pine

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the risk of sounding like a fucking crazy person, I'm glad to see you post this frequently in this amount of time. I fucking missed you, bro. Yeah, I know we don't actually know each other, but still, we're fucking kindred spirits

    ReplyDelete